Deadline: September 19,2021.
The Shoprite Hustle Competition is primarily focused on boosting, improving, and promoting small businesses in South Africa.
During the competition, 20 small business owners who have passed through the selection process will walk away with a Dell laptop, an additional R50,000 cash, and a Startup circles business mentorship program to help grow their business.
- R50,000 cash boost for your business.
- R5,000 in marketing through the Shoprite Group’s Channels.
- R17,000 startup circles ignition program.
- R8,000 brand new Dell laptop.
All you just have to do is to tell them about your small business and who knows you could possibly emerge as one of the winners.
- You must be 18years and above.
- You ought to be a citizen or resident of South Africa.
- Your business must be in operation for at least 6 months.
Your entry must be submitted with the following:
- 3 or more high-quality photos of you and your business.
- A certified copy of your South African identity document or a valid passport.
- A proof of your bank details that is not older than 3 months.
An email will be sent to the email address provided in your submission as a confirmation of your entry. You can only enter the same business once.
The deadline for all entries is on September 19, 2021. Winners will be announced from September 27 to October 31, 2021.
Click here to apply https://hustle.shoprite.co.za/enter.html
Enter now and stand a chance to become one of the winners.