Deadline: September 10,2021.
Applications for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2021 are ongoing.
The team leader is designed for creative and highly exceptional leaders in social entrepreneurship and civic engagement to as many who are willing to volunteer as team leaders during the six-month volunteer program for young people.
As a team leader, you are expected to work in pairs in order to support youth volunteers on the ATLAS Citizen Program. This role requires young thought leaders to stretch themselves out of their comfort zones and also enable them to build exceptional management skills.
The program has been designed to generate impact in these areas:
- Building volunteers’ abilities to understand ethical civic leadership, social entrepreneurs, and active citizenship.
- Fundraise to support ATLAS initiatives interventions in poor communities.
- Facilitate the volunteer’s own personal, professional, and social development by developing skills, knowledge, and understanding.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities.
Applicants must reside in Lagos state and be willing to commute to Ikorodu for field activities.
- Applicants must have stable access to the internet and a computer.
- Posses excellent fundraising skills.
- Conversant with hosting meetings and stimulating conversations in social media platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
- Creativity: such as being able to deliver information and produce content of interest such as photos, short posts, and videos.
- Be willing to engage volunteers and share content in a nice way.
- Uphold the values of the ATLAS initiative.
Carefully fill out the form below to become a team leader with the ATLAS initiative.
Click here to apply —
For more information, visit ATLAS initiative: https://atlas.org.ng/