The lan parry scholarship 2021 for photographers worldwide is still open and closes on the 9th of July, 2021.
The scholarship is an international global competition for photographers who are below 24 years or are currently attending a full-time photographic program. Ian parry scholarship program provides support to the most outstanding in the various categories;
- Sunday time award for Achievement
- The canon award for the potential winner will be given $3500 towards their project.
Intending applicant must be below 24 years old/below or must be enrolled in a full-time photographic course.
The scholarship is open to all photographers across the world
NOTE: Applicants must provide a portfolio and a clear proposal of a project they would undertake if they eventually emerge as the winner of the scholarship.
The application should contain the following:
- Name, date of birth, residential address (permanent).
- College, course, and course tutor where applicable.
- A project description or sample containing details of the portfolio uploaded for the application and 12 photographs, either a photo essay or individuals photos.
- A project proposal conveying how winning the scholarship and $3500 prize would aid you to start a new photographic project.